Sunday, August 23, 2009

New blog, new book, new experiences!

I spend a lot of time outdoors. I camp, hike, hunt, fish, explore, and generally traverse the landscape in one way or another. I decided to start this blog to talk about my love for the outdoors and to share some of my experiences with whomever may read this.

I also want to talk about my new book, Ready For Anything - A guide to predator hunting. In the book I cover the basics of predator hunting, which includes the pursuit of coyotes, bobcats, foxes, mountain lions, bears, badgers, and anything else that preys upon another animal. I cover advanced tactics for those who are already accomplished predator hunters but are looking to get better. There are full color pictures and some great personal stories - I know you won't be disappointed! You can see a full description and order a copy here: https://www.createspace.com/3394954. You can also contact me via email if you'd like a personalized copy - rizzoisready@gmail.com

Every week I will post about an experience in the outdoors that happened to me recently. Please feel free to email me if you'd like to discuss hunting or hiking or anything else that I cover in this blog.

Remember to get your kids outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment