Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Coyote Clinic = Success!

The Coyote Clinic was a great success, and I have had a lot of phone calls and emails since then from people who attended asking more questions and thanking me for the good presentation. I want to thank Kelly Lewis, my good friend and President of the XPC, for helping out by lending his expertise and good personality.

Coyote Clinic Field Day is scheduled right now for April 3rd. It will include actual stand selection, more info on firearms, skinning demonstrations, calling demonstrations, and hands-on accuracy training with fall down targets. Everyone is encouraged to wear their camo, bring their calls, and bring their favorite predator rifle.

A hunter named Sid that came to the Coyote Clinic last week sent me a text message this morning with this info:

"Smoked one this morning..missed a double last night...thanks for the knowledge ...Sid"




In addition to some of the phone calls I've been getting from hunters who attended the Clinic and are having success, I've been getting some good pictures. Just like the above picture of Sid, another hunter named Rob was also able to get out, put some fur on the ground, and get a good hero photo.

Most hunters just need a little extra info to start putting fur on the ground - way to go Sid and Rob!

No comments:

Post a Comment