Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The most AWESOME pen that you'll ever own

I like to keep my blog as related to predator hunting as much as I possibly can. No politics, no current events, no religion. I'm going to stray from that a little today and tell you about an excellent gift that my broher-in-law sent both my father and I. It's a bullet pen made from two .308 cases, made by Junior's Bullet Pens.

But this isn't just any bullet pen - it has a fantastic and heartwarming story behind it, not to mention that it is very well-made with lots of originality. No parent should ever have to bury their son; however I believe that the greatest love a parent can give is not to spend the rest of their life mourning, but to remember and honor their son through their actions.

You can read more about SSG Falkel HERE and also read his Silvar Star citation HERE.
Spend $17 and purchase one of the most awesome pens that you'll ever own - give a few dollars to recognize the great sacrifice that this soldier made. Plus, 25% of each pen sold goes to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, which provides scholarships to children of fallen soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment