Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Another Successful Coyote Clinic!



Another Coyote Clinic is done and in the bag, with more hunters ready to get out there and put some fur in the dirt!

Lots of different camo patterns to consider! AR500 coyote target provided by Mr. Target.


For the field day this time around, we had several foxes to skin, and after a quick demonstration, these hunters jumped right in to get the job done!






Jason, one of the hunters at the Coyote Clinic, couldn't wait to get out there and do some calling, and shared this with me the very next day on the Independence Training Facebook page:

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Glen and thank both he and Independence Training for putting on Coyote Clinic this past weekend. I couldn't wait to get home and try using the principles taught in class right away. In fact, I didn't wait! On Monday evening (the day after training ended) I went out to the desert near where I live and used 6 of the principles I learned in class to call in a coyote in under 2 minutes. No joke! If you want quality training I definitely recommend you check these guys out. I couldn't be happier.

Excellent job, Jason! Next time, I expect you to drop the hammer and send me some pictures!


Happy Hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment