Monday, December 30, 2013

Another Coyote Clinic Student Bags Their First Coyote!

Some of my favorite emails to receive include a message with a picture of a dead predator and a smiling hunter. Daniel, a graduate of the most recent Coyote Clinic, had this to say about his photo:

So the other day I headed out hunting with my sister-in-law and we got this nice male at our second stand.  It was her first time that she came out with me and we got a yote.  I cut back on most of the mistakes that I learned I was making from your class and this is the result. I found that [one of the worst mistakes] I was making was sky lining myself either by how I walked over a hill that I was going to call or even sitting on top of the hill while calling.  


Good job, Daniel!

Are you interested in attending a Coyote Clinic? Shoot me over an email and let me know!

Happy Hunting, and Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment