Friday, December 20, 2013

Edge by Expedite becomes Lucky Duck

For those of you who have been following me for a while, you'll know that I am a huge fan of the Quiver Critter decoy, formally made by Edge by Expedite, which admittedly is an odd name. Students in my Coyote Clinic have seen me where the Edge 'Predator' shirt, which is a really cool shirt design, and have seen me demo the Quiver Critter in the field. Now Edge by Expedite has changed their name, their image, and their packaging and become Lucky Duck, which I think is a much better name and goes back to their roots as a waterfowl decoy and call company. But they're still sticking with their predator hunting line of products, and they've even expanded it to include some really useful and cost-effective tools.

I recently received a care package from Lucky Duck that included their new catalog, as well as Quiver Critters in both the old and new packaging. On the old packaging, yours truly is shown in one photo with a coyote and another photo is of the first bobcat that I shot while using the Quiver Critter (click on the photo below to see a larger version). The new packaging doesn't have any photos on it, but now that I have the new Quiver Critter with the metal stake, I'll have to get some new pictures over to my friends at Lucky Duck so that we can change that. ;-)


Happy Hunting . . . . and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment