Thursday, October 24, 2013

Coyote Clinic graduate dumps his first coyote!

It's no secret that Coyote Clinic graduates put more fur on the ground once they've completed the 2 day course, and here is another picture that is proof to that. I'll let the hunter, Tyler, tell his story:

Congrats to Tyler on his first coyote!

"I went out after work yesterday for an hour and within 2 min on the first stand had a yote come blasting in on my left at around 5 yards and a shot with #4 buck put him down quickly. 2nd stand didn't see anything and on the third we had another one come in behind me (I could hear him) and my buddy took a longer shot then he should have and missed.  It would have been perfect for an AR, but we had shotguns and he should have waited for him to get a little closer.

Thanks for putting on a great class. I learned a ton and its nice to actually use that knowledge."

Thank you for attending Coyote Clinic, Tyler, and even more, thank you for going out into the field and doing some hunting. My studies have shown that those who get out and actually hunt will kill 100% more predators than those that sit around just talking about it!

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment